× Members

renewing ESA

More
8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #150850 by potter
renewing ESA was created by potter
just wondered how smoothly or not it went for those who were transferred from IB to ESA and were put in the SUPPORT GROUP first time around,and then have had to renew their ESA more recently, has it been more difficult 2nd time around and are their any new pitfalls i should be aware OF. I ask cos I'VE Received my ESA renewal form today.THANKS.
Last edit: 8 years 2 months ago by . Reason: Edit DLA to IB.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #150871 by
Replied by on topic renewing ESA

potter wrote: just wondered how smoothly or not it went for those who were transferred from DLA to ESA and were put in the SUPPORT GROUP first time around,and then have had to renew their ESA more recently, has it been more difficult 2nd time around and are their any new pitfalls i should be aware OF. I ask cos I'VE Received my ESA renewal form today.THANKS.

Hi p,

Welcome to Benefits and Work Forum :)

Other members are most welcome to respond, but in the mean time, you might find : This Post helpful !

For what it's worth, we have heard from members recently who were in The SG and have remained in The SG after reassessment, without the need for a face to face.

There won't be a great number of members who have recently gone through reassessments as they were only restarted at the beginning of December 2015 after previously being deferred since January 2014.

You might want to Bookmark/Favourite this page in your Internet Browser. That way you can return to this topic easily to pose any further queries that you may have by replying to the topic.

bro58
Last edit: 8 years 2 months ago by .

More
8 years 2 months ago #150934 by potter
Replied by potter on topic renewing ESA
Thanks for the Feedback ,much appreciated.

More
8 years 2 months ago #150944 by Francis
Replied by Francis on topic renewing ESA
I have been reassessed twice after being migrated from IB to ESA - both times remaining in SG without a F2F - the last one being a 3yr award. Make sure to take as much care with this reassessment as the one before. Good luck!

Francis
The following user(s) said Thank You: ivyfox

More
8 years 2 months ago #151193 by potter
Replied by potter on topic renewing ESA
THANKS for the reply

crossing my fingers i dont have to have a F2F

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.