× Members

ESA tribunal

More
8 years 2 months ago #151224 by Nelone1
ESA tribunal was created by Nelone1
Hi guys

I've got my conformation back from HMRC and all seems to be going ahead. I've gathered my evidence for my various symptoms and a doctors report which has cost me £80. My question is what to do with it all now, where do I send it. I have spoke to ESA and they wasn't helpful at all

Dan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #151244 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic ESA tribunal

Nelone1 wrote: Hi guys

I've got my conformation back from HMRC and all seems to be going ahead. I've gathered my evidence for my various symptoms and a doctors report which has cost me £80. My question is what to do with it all now, where do I send it. I have spoke to ESA and they wasn't helpful at all

Dan

Hi N1,

Once your appeal has been accepted by The Tribunals Service (TS) (HMCTS) you should submit any further evidence that you have to The TS at the address provided by them.

You can safely submit fresh evidence up until 7-10 days before the hearing and even submit 1-2 A4 pages on the day if you have to !!

Always send copies and keep the originals which you can take with you on the day in case the panel wish to see it for confirmation.

See the following :

ESA MR/Appeals Guidance and Submissions

Preparing for a Tribunal Appeal Hearing.

Disability Rights UK Factsheet - Appeals and Mandatory Reconsiderations.

&

MOJ Video of “mock” ESA Appeals Process and Tribunal

Please keep us updated by replying to this topic ! :)

You should Bookmark/Favourite this page in your Internet Browser now. That way you can return to this topic easily to pose any further queries that you may have by replying to the topic.

See : This Topic also !

Thanks in anticipation of your future co-operation in keeping all your ESA related queries to this topic ! :)

bro58
Last edit: 8 years 2 months ago by bro58.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.