× Members

One step further

More
8 years 2 months ago #151326 by slugsta
One step further was created by slugsta
Like a numpty, I forgot to request recording if I need a face2face assessment for my ESA reassessment. Nor did I keep a record of the Maximus address. I blame the fact that I was rushing to get everything done before my op. . . :blush:

Today I emailed Maximus asking whether they could take the message as a request or, if not, would they let me know where to send a letter?

I got a prompt and polite reply saying that my file has been returned to DWP as the assessor felt they could make a recommendation without a f2f. So, the god news is that I know I have an ESA award of some sort. All I have to do now is wait for the decision. And wait to hear about my PIP claim. . .

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gordon

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 months ago #151333 by gillyk59
Replied by gillyk59 on topic One step further
Keeping everything crossed for you Mrs Hurtyback that you get the best possible awards of ESA and PIP.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: slugsta

• bubbles
8 years 2 months ago #151335 by bubbles
Replied by bubbles on topic One step further
Mrs H, you had a lot going on in a short period of time, so you are not a numpty......concentrate on recovering from your op, which I hope went well.

Great news for your ESA, hope you hear soon and best wishes for your pip.

B xx

• bro58
8 years 2 months ago #151341 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic One step further
Hi MHB,

Sounds promising !!

Fingers crossed for The SG !!!!! :)

bro58

More
8 years 2 months ago #151371 by ThisGovernmentsGoneToFar
Replied by ThisGovernmentsGoneToFar on topic One step further

Mrs Hurtyback wrote:
I got a prompt and polite reply saying that my file has been returned to DWP as the assessor felt they could make a recommendation without a f2f. So, the god news is that I know I have an ESA award of some sort. All I have to do now is wait for the decision. And wait to hear about my PIP claim. . .

Good news Mrs H. that they sent your file to the DWP they did that when i got my ESA support group for 3 years. no medical

So im sure it will be a good result for your ESA. wishing you well.

Hope your PiP will be the same. still waiting the dreaded invite to PiP myself.

I was formely known as (GoingOffMyHeadWithThisGovernment) Won PIP November 2017 ongoing award HR both. Now kept and got my ESA Support group but took a while.
The following user(s) said Thank You: slugsta

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.