× Members

templates

More
8 years 2 months ago #151793 by Seaspray
Replied by Seaspray on topic templates
Cheers Bro58
Sorry for the delay been been out of action bad constapatiom 4 weeks now but hopefully on the to getting better this was aftter a hernia repair op.

Ibe just to start tomorrow with the first phone call I 've left it to the last minute because of the above problem

regards these tenplates I use the description lightly. I thought ther was a little section where an example(s) of how to describe my disablity in the best way, Rather than just write I've a bad back and knees which makes walking hard to do

Last time I applied for DLA I had the help of CAT and was on ESA Now I an retired

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #151801 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic templates

Seaspray wrote: Cheers Bro58
Sorry for the delay been been out of action bad constapatiom 4 weeks now but hopefully on the to getting better this was aftter a hernia repair op.

Ibe just to start tomorrow with the first phone call I 've left it to the last minute because of the above problem

regards these tenplates I use the description lightly. I thought ther was a little section where an example(s) of how to describe my disablity in the best way, Rather than just write I've a bad back and knees which makes walking hard to do

Last time I applied for DLA I had the help of CAT and was on ESA Now I an retired

Hi Ss,

Examples are give within The PIP Claims Guides and all our PIP Resources are on This Page

If you have a particular query, please post it here and we will do our best to help !

bro58
Last edit: 8 years 2 months ago by bro58.

More
8 years 2 months ago #151950 by Seaspray
Replied by Seaspray on topic templates
Cheers bro58
just done the phone call to claim pips . The pips 2 form is being sent to me soon. I'll also look closely at the diaries and suss out from them to fill in the form.
The following user(s) said Thank You: bro58

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris