× Members

templates

More
8 years 2 months ago #151793 by Seaspray
Replied by Seaspray on topic templates
Cheers Bro58
Sorry for the delay been been out of action bad constapatiom 4 weeks now but hopefully on the to getting better this was aftter a hernia repair op.

Ibe just to start tomorrow with the first phone call I 've left it to the last minute because of the above problem

regards these tenplates I use the description lightly. I thought ther was a little section where an example(s) of how to describe my disablity in the best way, Rather than just write I've a bad back and knees which makes walking hard to do

Last time I applied for DLA I had the help of CAT and was on ESA Now I an retired

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #151801 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic templates

Seaspray wrote: Cheers Bro58
Sorry for the delay been been out of action bad constapatiom 4 weeks now but hopefully on the to getting better this was aftter a hernia repair op.

Ibe just to start tomorrow with the first phone call I 've left it to the last minute because of the above problem

regards these tenplates I use the description lightly. I thought ther was a little section where an example(s) of how to describe my disablity in the best way, Rather than just write I've a bad back and knees which makes walking hard to do

Last time I applied for DLA I had the help of CAT and was on ESA Now I an retired

Hi Ss,

Examples are give within The PIP Claims Guides and all our PIP Resources are on This Page

If you have a particular query, please post it here and we will do our best to help !

bro58
Last edit: 8 years 2 months ago by bro58.

More
8 years 2 months ago #151950 by Seaspray
Replied by Seaspray on topic templates
Cheers bro58
just done the phone call to claim pips . The pips 2 form is being sent to me soon. I'll also look closely at the diaries and suss out from them to fill in the form.
The following user(s) said Thank You: bro58

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.