× Members

templates

• Lorraine
8 years 9 months ago #138064 by Lorraine
Replied by Lorraine on topic templates
But note that if you do not cancel the DLA at the point of starting a claim for PIP you will not get PIP back dated, not even the difference between the DLA payment amount and PIP payment amount which I sadly found out today. However if you do cancel it and get turned down for PIP you've lost those weeks of DLA. It's a gamble.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 9 months ago #138067 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic templates

Seaspray wrote: Hi Mrs Hurtyback
I would prefer to have the form sent to me as I believe I can put more info on it rather than a phone call and would it be of advantage to put in my copies of the consultants diagnosis that I have kept over the years with the form.

Is this form like the leaflet you fill in foe ESA. ?

Seaspray

There are two forms that need to complete, the first that is normally done over the phone but can be requested to be sent to you, captures basic information about you and your problems to make sure that you are eligible to claim PIP in the first place.

The second, a PIP2 will always be sent to you and is the form you use to detail your everyday problems and it would be this that you would attached any evidence that you have such as your Consultants letters.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Seaspray , slugsta

More
8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #151345 by Seaspray
Replied by Seaspray on topic templates
Can anybody give me a like on thie site, to where the templates are to help claim with my PIPs
Last edit: 8 years 2 months ago by .

8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #151351 by
Replied by on topic templates

Seaspray wrote: Can anybody give me a like on thie site, to where the templates are to help claim with my PIPs

Hi Ss,

See the following :

PIP Claims Guide. (2nd Link down the page)

How The PIP Points Scoring System Works.

PIP Self Test

This Post in our Spotlight Area at the top of The forum.

If the above is not what you are after, please let us know by replying to this topic !

I have also merged your previous PIP queries with this topic.

You should Bookmark/Favourite this page in your Internet Browser now. That way you can return to this topic easily to pose any further queries that you may have by replying to the topic.

See : This Topic also !

Thanks in anticipation of your future co-operation in keeping all your PIP related queries to this topic ! :)

bro58
Last edit: 8 years 2 months ago by .

More
8 years 2 months ago #151362 by Seaspray
Replied by Seaspray on topic templates
Cheers bro58 But i was looking for the templetes that show write ups of how to describe my mobi;ity problem clearly to the assesment at medical

8 years 2 months ago #151376 by
Replied by on topic templates

Seaspray wrote: Cheers bro58 But i was looking for the templetes that show write ups of how to describe my mobi;ity problem clearly to the assesment at medical

Hi Ss,

How to best describe your limitations when filling in The PIP 2 Form is described in our PIP Claims Guide available from the link in my previous post !

You can see what to expect at a PIP face to face from around page 69 of the same guide.

I am not entirely sure what "templates" you are referring to ???

How far are you in the DLA to PIP transfer process ??

bro58

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.