× Members

Pip appeal

More
8 years 2 months ago #151398 by Monky38
Pip appeal was created by Monky38
Went to tribunal today got low rate of care and 4 points for moving around the tribunal says I can still get a blue badge been on site and says I can't get blue badge can anyone tell me if I can apply for blue badge or not the 2nd question is i put I cannot prepare food but they say I can use a microwave but even if you use microwave it's all prepared for you so instead of 4. Points I only got 2 even if I cooked in a microwave I still couldn't prepare food to put in microwaveit I would just buy ready meals anyone else come across this

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 months ago #151411 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Pip appeal

Monky38 wrote: Went to tribunal today got low rate of care and 4 points for moving around the tribunal says I can still get a blue badge been on site and says I can't get blue badge can anyone tell me if I can apply for blue badge or not the 2nd question is i put I cannot prepare food but they say I can use a microwave but even if you use microwave it's all prepared for you so instead of 4. Points I only got 2 even if I cooked in a microwave I still couldn't prepare food to put in microwaveit I would just buy ready meals anyone else come across this

You have no automatic qualification for a Blue Badge but you can still make a claim for one and you will be assessed by your Local Authority as to whether you are eligible or not.

The Microwave is treated as an alternative cooking method to the hob, prepared meals are not relevant, it is meals that you prepare yourself that are considered.

Even if you disagree with the points awarded for Preparing Food, you cannot take this matter further without showing that there were procedural errors in the panels conclusion, you cannot contest it simply because you disagree with the conclusion.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
8 years 2 months ago #151412 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Pip appeal

Monky38 wrote: Went to tribunal today got low rate of care and 4 points for moving around the tribunal says I can still get a blue badge been on site and says I can't get blue badge can anyone tell me if I can apply for blue badge or not the 2nd question is i put I cannot prepare food but they say I can use a microwave but even if you use microwave it's all prepared for you so instead of 4. Points I only got 2 even if I cooked in a microwave I still couldn't prepare food to put in microwaveit I would just buy ready meals anyone else come across this

You have no automatic qualification for a Blue Badge but you can still make a claim for one and you will be assessed by your Local Authority as to whether you are eligible or not.

The Microwave is treated as an alternative cooking method to the hob, prepared meals are not relevant, it is meals that you prepare yourself that are considered.

Even if you disagree with the points awarded for Preparing Food, you cannot take this matter further without showing that there were procedural errors in the panels conclusion, you cannot contest it simply because you disagree with the conclusion.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.