× Members

Confused

• Stevieboy
  • Topic Author
8 years 3 months ago #150275 by Stevieboy
Confused was created by Stevieboy
I've returned my pip form back to dwp , on 25 th jan , can anybody tell me how long before I get a call for medical or a phone interview ,with them ,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 3 months ago #150281 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Confused

Stevieboy wrote: I've returned my pip form back to dwp , on 25 th jan , can anybody tell me how long before I get a call for medical or a phone interview ,with them ,

It might be as quick as a couple of weeks, but a number of members have reported delays in the system again so it could be longer. Sorry that this does not answer your question but we only see what is posted on this forum (and some others) and usually because they are having a problem and this is only a small percentage of the claimants going through the system.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Stevieboy

More
8 years 3 months ago #150301 by michael
Replied by michael on topic Confused
I sent mine back 4th december nothing back yet.

• bro58
8 years 3 months ago - 8 years 3 months ago #150304 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Confused

michael wrote: I sent mine back 4th december nothing back yet.

Hi m,

You could ring The PIP Helpline for an update :

Telephone: 0345 850 3322
Textphone: 0345 601 6677
Monday to Friday, 8am to 6pm

Under normal circumstances I would have expected you to have heard "something" by now, even allowing for Xmas & N Year !!

There is the possibility that The PIP Assessment Provider [AP (ATOS or Capita) ] has carried out a paper based assessment and returned your file to The DWP to make the final decision.

So you could contact The AP as well :

ATOS PIP Contact Details

Contact Capita.

The only way that you will know where the process is up to would be to make contact !

bro58
Last edit: 8 years 3 months ago by bro58.

More
8 years 3 months ago #150322 by michael
Replied by michael on topic Confused
Thanks for the info bro58. I was just going to leave it as long as I was getting paid. Then no news is good news haha.

• Stevieboy
  • Topic Author
8 years 2 months ago #151488 by Stevieboy
Replied by Stevieboy on topic Confused
Hi everyone , can anybody help me, to understand the change over from Dla to pip in December , I was told that my Dla, was stopping and I had to apply for pip, which I did , once had got all the information , together doctors & hospital letters , I send of pip2. And as of today Saturday 20th Feb, I got a letter from the dwp, about my new entitlement , but it's still showing Dla , on the front page , but when you go to the last page it saying [ you don't need to contact us about pip now, this letter will help you understand these changes] so I'm I no Dla or pip , my letter is dated 14th feb2016 , which was a Sunday , ( Valentine's Day) I didn't no the dwp worked on Sunday,s or was somebody on overtime , :evil: :dry: p

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.