× Members

Confused

• bro58
8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #151489 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Confused

Stevieboy wrote: Hi everyone , can anybody help me, to understand the change over from Dla to pip in December , I was told that my Dla, was stopping and I had to apply for pip, which I did , once had got all the information , together doctors & hospital letters , I send of pip2. And as of today Saturday 20th Feb, I got a letter from the dwp, about my new entitlement , but it's still showing Dla , on the front page , but when you go to the last page it saying [ you don't need to contact us about pip now, this letter will help you understand these changes] so I'm I no Dla or pip , my letter is dated 14th feb2016 , which was a Sunday , ( Valentine's Day) I didn't no the dwp worked on Sunday,s or was somebody on overtime , :evil: :dry: p

Hi Sb,

This letter sounds very much like the annual DLA uprating letter that all DLA recipients receive !!

Although there does seem to be delays in people receiving them this year, see : This Topic

You wil continue to receive your current rate of DLA until 4 weeks after the date of the new PIP decision, whatever that PIP decision may be, see : This Post in our Spotlight Area at the top of The forum.

When you receive your PIP Decision Notice letter, it will clearly state "what" PIP Awards you have been given and the date from which the PIP award will take affect.

The date of this particular letter has little significance !

You could ring The PIP Helpline for an update :

Telephone: 0345 850 3322
Textphone: 0345 601 6677
Monday to Friday, 8am to 6pm

I will merge your previous PIP query topic with this one for continuity.

You should Bookmark/Favourite this page in your Internet Browser now. That way you can return to this topic easily to pose any further queries that you may have by replying to the topic.

See : This Topic also !

Thanks in anticipation of your future co-operation in keeping all your PIP related queries to this topic ! :)

bro58
Last edit: 8 years 2 months ago by bro58.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.