× Members

esa due to run out

More
8 years 2 months ago #151511 by libran1962
esa due to run out was created by libran1962
my esa support group of 2 yrs is due to expire on 3 rd april.when i first phoned 2 yrs ago after tribunal to find out how long id been awarded it i was told until april 2016 but that the forms would come approx 3 months before that date.i notice on here that folk are sometimes getting reassessed 12 months in advance.
will my payments stop in april? should i phone to ask for forms or should i wait?
thank you in advance
suzanne

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 months ago #151526 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic esa due to run out

libran1962 wrote: my esa support group of 2 yrs is due to expire on 3 rd april.when i first phoned 2 yrs ago after tribunal to find out how long id been awarded it i was told until april 2016 but that the forms would come approx 3 months before that date.i notice on here that folk are sometimes getting reassessed 12 months in advance.
will my payments stop in april? should i phone to ask for forms or should i wait?
thank you in advance
suzanne

ESA is an indefinite award so it will not run out in April, you will continue to receive your current award until a new Decision on your claim is made.

There will be a re-assessment date on your claim and it is this that is usually used to trigger a re-assessment. The forms are usually sent out 4-6 weeks in advance of this date. Unless there are problems with the mail in your area, there is no need for you to chase the DWP.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.