× Members

ESA Reassessment but pre 01/13 decision

More
8 years 2 months ago #151553 by jbirdsall
ESA Reassessment but pre 01/13 decision was created by jbirdsall
Hi there,
I have the form ESA50 to complete for my son who was awarded support group pre Jan 28th 2013. The form is the same for everyone yet it states on your website different guides should be used if pre 28th Jan 2013 decision. Can I just clarify please, do I still use these older guides to complete my sons new form? or are these guides just for appeals/reconsiderations? Also, as the ESA50 forms are all the same, will the new health provider know he is to be assessed using the older guides/version? (as I'm not very trusting of the system and so called health professionals with ltd training!) - just for info, my son was placed in support group without assessment as the contacted the GP. (basically danger to self). Thanks for any help as gratefully appreciated! J

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
8 years 2 months ago #151583 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic ESA Reassessment but pre 01/13 decision

Jo123 wrote: Hi there,
I have the form ESA50 to complete for my son who was awarded support group pre Jan 28th 2013. The form is the same for everyone yet it states on your website different guides should be used if pre 28th Jan 2013 decision. Can I just clarify please, do I still use these older guides to complete my sons new form? or are these guides just for appeals/reconsiderations? Also, as the ESA50 forms are all the same, will the new health provider know he is to be assessed using the older guides/version? (as I'm not very trusting of the system and so called health professionals with ltd training!) - just for info, my son was placed in support group without assessment as the contacted the GP. (basically danger to self). Thanks for any help as gratefully appreciated! J

Hi J123,

You should use the most current ESA Claims Guides which are 2nd & 3rd links down : This Page

You may find the information in This Post helpful !!

You should Bookmark/Favourite this page in your Internet Browser now. That way you can return to this topic easily to pose any further queries that you may have by replying to the topic.

See : This Topic also !

Thanks in anticipation of your future co-operation in keeping all your ESA related queries to this topic ! :)

bro58

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.