× Members

Industrial Injuries Pension

More
8 years 2 months ago #151863 by julie daglish
Industrial Injuries Pension was created by julie daglish
Hi, on behalf of my father who is 80yrs this year, does anyone know if his industrial injury pension will stop on his 80th birthday. He is an amputee after a works accident over 40 years ago, someone has told him although awarded this benefit for life that it will stop at 80, although as pointed out to him he will always be an amputee with many medical problems caused by this through the years.

thank you for any help

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #151867 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Industrial Injuries Pension

babyjet wrote: Hi, on behalf of my father who is 80yrs this year, does anyone know if his industrial injury pension will stop on his 80th birthday. He is an amputee after a works accident over 40 years ago, someone has told him although awarded this benefit for life that it will stop at 80, although as pointed out to him he will always be an amputee with many medical problems caused by this through the years.

thank you for any help

Hi bbj,

B&W does not advise on IIDB, only ESA, DLA, PIP and AA !!!

You could : Contact your Local IIDB Centre

See also : Industrial Injuries Disablement Benefits: technical guidance

All the best !! :)

bro58
Last edit: 8 years 2 months ago by bro58.

More
8 years 2 months ago #151879 by Mags
Replied by Mags on topic Industrial Injuries Pension
Hi

Might help, my father had an industrial injuries pension and it was paid till he died at the age of 86, I know as I had to inform the DWP, regarding this and his oap.

Mags
The following user(s) said Thank You: julie daglish

More
8 years 2 months ago #152156 by julie daglish
Replied by julie daglish on topic Industrial Injuries Pension
Thank you for your information, much appreciated

babyjet.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.