× Members

ESA Tribunal success

• Sparky
  • Topic Author
8 years 2 months ago #152051 by Sparky
ESA Tribunal success was created by Sparky
I have just returned from my ESA Tribunal to which I requested after I was awarded 0 points by a "nurse" at the Maximus medical.
The Tribunal awarded me 30 points.
Surely the system is wrong. I'm sure "healthcare professionals" who are paid £45K plus are looking out for themselves to the detriment of disabled people.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 months ago #152068 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ESA Tribunal success

Sparky wrote: I have just returned from my ESA Tribunal to which I requested after I was awarded 0 points by a "nurse" at the Maximus medical.
The Tribunal awarded me 30 points.
Surely the system is wrong. I'm sure "healthcare professionals" who are paid £45K plus are looking out for themselves to the detriment of disabled people.

Congratulations on the Decision. It usually takes the DWP 5-8 weeks to process the result of a Tribunal.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sparky, Rh

• Sparky
  • Topic Author
8 years 2 months ago #152089 by Sparky
Replied by Sparky on topic ESA Tribunal success
I was asked to leave the room and after 5 min came out to give me their decision. My advice when awarded 0 points is to fight it.

More
8 years 2 months ago #152103 by cr27
Replied by cr27 on topic ESA Tribunal success
:) what great news!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sparky

More
8 years 2 months ago #152162 by Kazzy
Replied by Kazzy on topic ESA Tribunal success
Well done!!Just been through the same process. Not pleasant

• Sparky
  • Topic Author
8 years 2 months ago #152174 by Sparky
Replied by Sparky on topic ESA Tribunal success
I was getting £80.85 per week DLA and after my appeal have been awarded ESA does this amount stay the same? I was also told at the tribunal I would receive a premium. I am not sure how much I will now receive. Any idea?
This site helped a lot in guiding me through the appeal process. Thanks.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.