× Members

WE ARE REVIEWING YOUR BENEFIT CLAIM LETTER

More
8 years 2 months ago #152188 by Jlllnscott
WE ARE REVIEWING YOUR BENEFIT CLAIM LETTER was created by Jlllnscott
I recieved a letter from DWP JC+ yesterday "We are reviewing your Benefit Claim" come to your meeting to keep us up to date which is for 10th March at my local JC+. Its states to call us if you can't make it then goes on to say if you don't come to this meeting and haven't told us why beforehand your payments will stop. (Doesn't state what benefit) This is because you will not of supplied us with the information we need to be sure you should still get benefit. Over the page it asks to take the letter identity of who I am along with recent statements for any current deposit accounts etc ..... statement from pension provider, wages slips, iSA, bonds and blah blah. The right hand corner of the letter is a ref 09/15 FESL2 ........ I am claiming ESE placed in a support group and recently awarded enhanced rate for mobility and care.

Is everyone of ESA receiving these letters?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 months ago #152223 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic WE ARE REVIEWING YOUR BENEFIT CLAIM LETTER

JES wrote: I recieved a letter from DWP JC+ yesterday "We are reviewing your Benefit Claim" come to your meeting to keep us up to date which is for 10th March at my local JC+. Its states to call us if you can't make it then goes on to say if you don't come to this meeting and haven't told us why beforehand your payments will stop. (Doesn't state what benefit) This is because you will not of supplied us with the information we need to be sure you should still get benefit. Over the page it asks to take the letter identity of who I am along with recent statements for any current deposit accounts etc ..... statement from pension provider, wages slips, iSA, bonds and blah blah. The right hand corner of the letter is a ref 09/15 FESL2 ........ I am claiming ESE placed in a support group and recently awarded enhanced rate for mobility and care.

Is everyone of ESA receiving these letters?

I'm afraid this appears to be the DWP's latest attempt to rattle the cages of everybody in the Support Group. See

Interviews at JC+ when in Support Group

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

• piper
8 years 1 month ago #154678 by piper
Replied by piper on topic WE ARE REVIEWING YOUR BENEFIT CLAIM LETTER
My husband has just received this letter in Glasgow. He is in the support group and his benefits are 'non means tested'. How can they ask to see all our financial information. is this legal?

More
8 years 1 month ago #154681 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic WE ARE REVIEWING YOUR BENEFIT CLAIM LETTER

piper wrote: My husband has just received this letter in Glasgow. He is in the support group and his benefits are 'non means tested'. How can they ask to see all our financial information. is this legal?

It's a condition of you receiving ESA that you should supply relevant information as requested.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: m.hassan

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.