× Members

ESA Form

More
8 years 1 month ago - 8 years 1 month ago #152205 by Luzdd001
ESA Form was created by Luzdd001

bro58 wrote: Hi,

Welcome to Benefits and Work Forum :)

If your forum name is also your real name, you may wish to change it to maintain some anonymity.

This can be done quite easily by following the instructions in this FAQ :

My full name is showing, how can I stop it?

You don't say whether this ESA50 is as a result of your first assessment for a fresh claim or due to a re-assessment of your existing ESA award !

Either way, you should treat it as if it was your first.

There is no problem with your Daughter filling in the ESA50 for you.

She does not have to write in 3rd person, unless she wishes to.

She can simply fill it in as you and you can sign the form if you agree with the contents, or she can fill it in and state in the form that she has filled it in on your behalf due to the restrictions that you suffer in using a pen !!

You could of course use The PDF Interactive ESA50, where the answers can be typed, edited and saved to your P.C. if that helps.

The best way to approach it is to go through the ESA50 question by question whilst referring to the corresponding section in our ESA Claims Guides.

Have a read through : This Post and the information from the blue links therein.

If you then have any further queries you can post them by replying to this topic.

You should Bookmark/Favourite this page in your Internet Browser now. That way you can return to this topic easily to pose any further queries that you may have by replying to the topic.

See : This Topic also !

Thanks in anticipation of your future co-operation in keeping all your ESA related queries to this topic ! :)

bro58

Hi I have won a court decision after a year and have the ESA like JSA rate payment since I won last August.
I have not idea if I should keep on waiting to hear from DWP or ask to my GP to contact them as I don't have a clue of what to do. I was reading the topics and I can see there is a form E50 to fill. Can I have some advice please?

Luz.
Last edit: 8 years 1 month ago by Gordon. Reason: Fixed quote

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 1 month ago #152241 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ESA Form
Luz

I have moved your post to it's own topic.

Are you saying that you had a Tribunal last year and the result has not been actioned by the DWP?

If this is the case then you need to contact the DWP about this.

ESA: 0345 608 8545 Press Option 3 for ESA. (Open 8AM-6PM. Mon-Fri.)

Without more information I'm afraid we can't offer more advice at the moment.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.