× Members

Had letter today to change to PIP

More
8 years 1 month ago #152295 by Doretta
Had letter today to change to PIP was created by Doretta
Had my letter today to change to PIP I'm so frightened!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 1 month ago - 8 years 1 month ago #152304 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Had letter today to change to PIP

Doretta wrote: Had my letter today to change to PIP I'm so frightened!!

Welcome to the forum, you might want to have a look at the following FAQ which explain where everything is

Welcome to Benefits and Work

Have a look at our PIP Claim guide for assistance on how to make a claim for PIP and how to complete the PIP2 form that you will then receive. See

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/help-for-claimants/pip

It is a frightening process but if you look through the forum for topics with a heart icon next to them you'll see that lots of our members are successful.

If you have any questions then please reply to this post and we will do our best to help.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 8 years 1 month ago by Gordon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.