× Members

HOW LONG SHOULD A PIP DECISION TAKE?

• Chris.w
  • Topic Author
8 years 1 month ago #152387 by Chris.w
HOW LONG SHOULD A PIP DECISION TAKE? was created by Chris.w
Hi, I returned my PIP form on 16/12/2015.i was then given a medical assessment on 2/2/2016 and I still haven't had a decision sent as yet,does anyone know whether I should of had a reply yet ?
Thanks in anticipation

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
8 years 1 month ago #152404 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic HOW LONG SHOULD A PIP DECISION TAKE?

Chris.w wrote: Hi, I returned my PIP form on 16/12/2015.i was then given a medical assessment on 2/2/2016 and I still haven't had a decision sent as yet,does anyone know whether I should of had a reply yet ?
Thanks in anticipation

Hi Cw,

We are aware that the PIP Assessment Process has slowed down.

You could ring The PIP helpline for an update :

Telephone: 0345 850 3322
Textphone: 0345 601 6677
Monday to Friday, 8am to 6pm

Whilst on the phone you could also request a copy of The PA4 Medical Report compiled at your F2F.

bro58

• Chris.w
  • Topic Author
8 years 1 month ago #152445 by Chris.w
Replied by Chris.w on topic HOW LONG SHOULD A PIP DECISION TAKE?
Thanks I have rang and they said it's with decision maker could take another week or so,have also requested copy of my medical assessment.
Thanks Again

• Mrs. Mm
8 years 1 month ago #152485 by Mrs. Mm
Replied by Mrs. Mm on topic HOW LONG SHOULD A PIP DECISION TAKE?
Hi Chris I waited 6 weeks for a descision, they don't rush I'm sure it won't be too long. Good luck

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.