× Members

esa going out mental health

More
8 years 1 month ago #152565 by potter
esa going out mental health was created by potter
Could anyone provide more information on this question as it seems to have changed since the last time I filled the form in. You may be able to go out on your own, but still suffer problems when you are out. The question seems to be misleading, and if I were to tick the box would this discriminate against my claim and the problems I do suffer getting to places I do and don't know. :

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 1 month ago #152604 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic esa going out mental health

potter wrote: Could anyone provide more information on this question as it seems to have changed since the last time I filled the form in. You may be able to go out on your own, but still suffer problems when you are out. The question seems to be misleading, and if I were to tick the box would this discriminate against my claim and the problems I do suffer getting to places I do and don't know. :

Have a look at page 60 of the current ESA Claims on Mental Health Grounds.

If you do not feel that the tick boxes reflect how your conditions affect your then mark them see below and explain in the comment box or attached pages.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.