× Members

ESA reassessment

More
8 years 1 month ago - 8 years 1 month ago #153245 by chilli07
ESA reassessment was created by chilli07
I rang them and told them I have evidence and asked to send it in they said not to bother I now have to attend a medical
Last edit: 8 years 1 month ago by .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 1 month ago - 8 years 1 month ago #153280 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ESA reassessment

chilli07 wrote: I rang them and told them I have evidence and asked to send it in they said not to bother I now have to attend a medical

I have moved your post to it's own topic.

Please do not post in capitals it causes problems for members who use text to speech software.

Who told you that you cannot send in more information? They are wrong!

I assume that this is for ESA, you can send more information to Maximus at any time up to and including the day of the assessment.

If you don't have the address then you can contact on the following

www.chdauk.co.uk/contact-us

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 8 years 1 month ago by Gordon.

More
8 years 1 month ago #153319 by chilli07
Replied by chilli07 on topic ESA reassessment
I rang dwp office and guy on end of line said not to bother sending dr letters in as he had access to screens that informed him continuing until 1st November and following on in December now have medical end of march

More
8 years 1 month ago - 8 years 1 month ago #153345 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ESA reassessment

chilli07 wrote: I rang dwp office and guy on end of line said not to bother sending dr letters in as he had access to screens that informed him continuing until 1st November and following on in December now have medical end of march

I'm sorry but it's not clear from your post what is going on, your latest post suggests that your current award is not up for re-assessment until November or that a new Decision has been made extending your current award until November.

But you then go onto to say that you appear to have an assessment at the end of March!

Could you explain further.

Thanks

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 8 years 1 month ago by Gordon.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.