× Members

Advice re completion of PIP questionnaire

More
8 years 2 months ago #153445 by pauldcox3
Hi all.

When completing the PIP forms, is it acceptable to attach extra pages of notes of how disability affects your everyday life. The boxes allocated for answering the questions only allow a limited explanation. I wondered if separate sheets could be included with reference to the particular questions and in the boxes write "see attached notes"?
I hope I have explained myself clearly

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #153457 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic Advice re completion of PIP questionnaire
Hi Pegaso and Welcome to the forum, you might want to have a look at the following FAQ which explain where everything is

Welcome to Benefits and Work

Yes, it is perfectly permissible to do as you suggest. The important thing is that you return the same copy of the form that you were sent as it will have been marked with a unique barcode. Any extra pages that you submit should be firmly attached, labelled at the top of each page with your name and NINo and at the bottom with '1 of 25' etc.

Don't forget to make full use of our PIP guide!

PIP help for claimants

You should Bookmark/Favourite this page in your Internet Browser now.

That way you can return to this topic easily to pose any further queries that you may have by replying to the topic.

See : This Topic also !

Thanks in anticipation of your future co-operation in keeping all your PIP related queries to this topic ! :)

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 8 years 2 months ago by slugsta.
The following user(s) said Thank You: pauldcox3

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.