× Members

Permitted work and self employed -

More
8 years 1 month ago #153943 by scarlett73
Permitted work and self employed - was created by scarlett73
I am about to set up my own business and im on ESA (support group) can someone please clarify whether the amount i can earn is before or after expenses have been taken off. Any other information or advice on this subject much appreciated

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 1 month ago - 8 years 1 month ago #153957 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic Permitted work and self employed -
Hi Scarlett, there are some expenses that can be disregarded for permitted work purposes.

More to the point - the regulations regarding PW are not terribly clear and each case must be agreed by a decision maker before commencing.

Permitted Work

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 8 years 1 month ago by slugsta.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.