× Members

can i use my notes i used for pip for esa ?

More
8 years 1 month ago #154416 by The Biviouac
can i use my notes i used for pip for esa ? was created by The Biviouac
Hi people hope your all ok ? i got through my pip in sept .immediately after i got some carer forms from the dwp saying i could get more money if i needed a carer i didnt fill in or send the forms back becuase i didnt want any more money & i didnt have a carer as such . i just wanted access to services now ive been sent forms to re apply for ESA .wondering if its related ? also regarding ESA forms could i just send my notes that i used for my PIP forms would the dwp have read them & would it matter ? because someone helped me with my pip not sure i can get the sme help with ESA .my head just feels paralysed as soon as i look at these forms
being mentally ill when i'm unwell i struggle to write /remember anything im just too hypersensitive & my way of copping his keep moving i havent had a day off for 3 & half years now & just heard finally i m on a waiting list for psychoanalysis thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 1 month ago - 8 years 1 month ago #154453 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic can i use my notes i used for pip for esa ?

adamant wrote: Hi people hope your all ok ? i got through my pip in sept .immediately after i got some carer forms from the dwp saying i could get more money if i needed a carer i didnt fill in or send the forms back becuase i didnt want any more money & i didnt have a carer as such . i just wanted access to services now ive been sent forms to re apply for ESA .wondering if its related ? also regarding ESA forms could i just send my notes that i used for my PIP forms would the dwp have read them & would it matter ? because someone helped me with my pip not sure i can get the sme help with ESA .my head just feels paralysed as soon as i look at these forms
being mentally ill when i'm unwell i struggle to write /remember anything im just too hypersensitive & my way of copping his keep moving i havent had a day off for 3 & half years now & just heard finally i m on a waiting list for psychoanalysis thanks

You may be able to find assistance for completing the ESA50 by doing an internet search for "welfare" advice" with your postcode, town or county.

You can use the notes from your PIP claim but you need read them carefully as the criteria, even where they overlap, between the PIP and ESA criteria can be significant, so you will not be able to include it without at least some revision.

Even if you do find someone to help you I would advise you to still have a good read of the ESA Claim guides to make sure that you understand the criteria against which you are being assessed.

If you have any further questions then please reply to this post and we will do our best to help.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 8 years 1 month ago by Gordon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.