× Members

Annual DLA/ESA entitlement letter missing/late?

More
8 years 1 month ago #154530 by BBMECFS
Hi, I'm just wondering if anyone else hasn't had their usual annual entitlement letter for DLA or ESA yet. My letters for the last few years are dated end of February or beginning or March, so much as I usually dread seeing a brown envelope on the doormat, I'm starting to wonder if there is a problem and whether I need to get in touch with DWP (which I hate doing).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
8 years 1 month ago - 8 years 1 month ago #154531 by bro58

zebby wrote: Hi, I'm just wondering if anyone else hasn't had their usual annual entitlement letter for DLA or ESA yet. My letters for the last few years are dated end of February or beginning or March, so much as I usually dread seeing a brown envelope on the doormat, I'm starting to wonder if there is a problem and whether I need to get in touch with DWP (which I hate doing).

Hi z,

We are aware that all annual ESA and DLA "uprating" entitlement letter are late in going out this year.

Some members have received them and some have not, so it is not a problem personal to you.

If you need the entitlement letter for any particular reason, you would have to ring ESA/DLA and request one.

bro58
Last edit: 8 years 1 month ago by bro58.

More
8 years 1 month ago #154533 by lesley
Still not received my annual DLA uprating letter. Reassuring to know that I am not alone on this one.

More
8 years 1 month ago #154538 by BBMECFS
Thanks for the replies, it's reassuring to know I'm not alone.

More
8 years 1 month ago #154639 by BBMECFS
I've just heard from a friend who got hers today.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.