× Members

ESA

More
8 years 1 month ago #154589 by Lorraine
ESA was created by Lorraine
Hi all, I have been in the wrag group ESA since 2013, my condition has worsened and I have a new condition, I sent a letter asking if I could be considered for the support group, I was sent another form to complete , the one thatz like a book,i was due to be reassesed in february, I completed it using your guides and sent it off, I called the health provider yesterday they have sent the report to the DWP , does that mean I don't need a medical ? Also will this be counted as my reassessment?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
8 years 1 month ago - 8 years 1 month ago #154590 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic ESA

Lorraine wrote: Hi all, I have been in the wrag group ESA since 2013, my condition has worsened and I have a new condition, I sent a letter asking if I could be considered for the support group, I was sent another form to complete , the one thatz like a book,i was due to be reassesed in february, I completed it using your guides and sent it off, I called the health provider yesterday they have sent the report to the DWP , does that mean I don't need a medical ? Also will this be counted as my reassessment?

Hi L,

Welcome to Benefits and Work Forum :)

If : The Centre for Health and Disability Assessments (CHDA) (aka HAAS) (Maximus) who took over the ESA WCA Contract from ATOS on 02/03/15 have told you that they have returned your file to The DWP, then you should not need to go through a face to face.

It will now be up to The DWP ESA DM to make the final decision and inform you in writing.

You could give it a week or so then ring ESA for an update :

THE ESA PHONE NUMBER DWP : 0345 608 8545 (Open 8AM-6PM. Mon-Fri.)

It may take longer than normal as the process has slowed down again !

Here's hoping for an SG decision !! :)

Please keep us updated !

You should Bookmark/Favourite this page in your Internet Browser now.

That way you can return to this topic easily to pose any further queries that you may have by replying to the topic.

See : This Topic also !

Thanks in anticipation of your future co-operation in keeping all your ESA related queries to this topic ! :)

bro58
Last edit: 8 years 1 month ago by bro58.

More
8 years 1 month ago #154595 by Lorraine
Replied by Lorraine on topic ESA
Hi thanks for reply to previous question re worsening condition, given that i was due to be reasessed any way will they take this into account , I asked to be considered for the support group,

• bro58
8 years 1 month ago - 8 years 1 month ago #154597 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic ESA

Lorraine wrote: Hi thanks for reply to previous question re worsening condition, given that i was due to be reasessed any way will they take this into account , I asked to be considered for the support group,

Hi L,

Why did you start a new topic for your follow on ESA query ??? :)

You should keep all ESA related queries to your original topic by replying to that topic.

I will now merge them together.

As any decision made as a result of your review will supersede the existing WRAG award, the new award will come with it's own recommended period before reassessment.

You should Bookmark/Favourite this page in your Internet Browser now.

That way you can return to this topic easily to pose any further queries that you may have by replying to the topic.

See : This Topic also !

Thanks in anticipation of your future co-operation in keeping all your ESA related queries to this topic ! :)

bro58
Last edit: 8 years 1 month ago by bro58.

More
8 years 1 month ago #154605 by Lorraine
Replied by Lorraine on topic ESA
Sorry am new to this!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: bro58

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.