× Members

enclosing pip with my esa form

• Tricia
  • Topic Author
8 years 1 month ago #154970 by Tricia
enclosing pip with my esa form was created by Tricia
hello I am new here and a bit out of my depth. I am trying to fill out my esa form and have no idea what I'm doing to be honest. I filled it out two years ago but had just been diagnosed and got a wheelchair so I was angry at everything and I filled out my original form with attitude!!! I was put in the support group for two years with no medical. I got awarded pip 18months ago and I wondered if I would send my copy of the medical report with my form for esa I am sure that others will have asked this before but I don't know where to look to find out. Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 1 month ago #154979 by shelam
Replied by shelam on topic enclosing pip with my esa form
Hi Tricia

I can understand you being a bit overwhelmed with the form - not the easiest of things to fill in.

I'm assuming you have looked at the guides on the site which explain how to answer the questions on the form? Obviously you 'did it right' last time (with or without 'attitude') - what you have to do this time is explain whether your illness has progressed, and if it has, how the progression has affected you, and with your explanation include any recent medical evidence to support what you are saying.

There is no reason why you shouldn't include the PIP medical report also - though whether the decision maker takes it into account is his decision; but I doubt very much that it could do any harm!!

Give it a try anyway - if you get totally bogged down, call us back again (explain that you have already asked for advice so we don't go starting out all over again explaining things!!) and we'll do our best to help.

Good luck :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tricia

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.