× Members

Pip text message

More
8 years 3 months ago #152790 by Pauline
Pip text message was created by Pauline
Hi All,
Had my pip assessment yesterday, the lady was really nice. I went into a panic attack while in waiting room. She made me a coffee to calm me down. Told me I should of asked for a home assessment, and next time ask for it and also asked to be put in a side room until called for appointment.
She was very knowledgable about mental health. And it wasn't as scary as I had thought. They even rang my taxi to come home. Just got to wait now for decision, not holding out much hope. Just wanted to let you know my experience of the medical.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 3 months ago #152796 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Pip text message

Pauline wrote: Hi All,
Had my pip assessment yesterday, the lady was really nice. I went into a panic attack while in waiting room. She made me a coffee to calm me down. Told me I should of asked for a home assessment, and next time ask for it and also asked to be put in a side room until called for appointment.
She was very knowledgable about mental health. And it wasn't as scary as I had thought. They even rang my taxi to come home. Just got to wait now for decision, not holding out much hope. Just wanted to let you know my experience of the medical.

Thanks for the update.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
8 years 2 months ago #155406 by Pauline
Replied by Pauline on topic Pip text message
Hi all,
I got two text message of dwp today say that they are going to give me pip and a payment will be in my account in next two weeks. Also they are going to send me a letter within the next two weeks to tell me everything I need to know. My question is, is this normal to get a text message. Thank you in advance and for all your help.

• bro58
8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #155410 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Pip text message

Pauline wrote: Hi all,
I got two text message of dwp today say that they are going to give me pip and a payment will be in my account in next two weeks. Also they are going to send me a letter within the next two weeks to tell me everything I need to know. My question is, is this normal to get a text message. Thank you in advance and for all your help.

Hi P,

Yes, they are using text messages !

As informed you should still receive a written Decision Notice letter through the post.

Keep an eye on your Bank Account, and please return to update us when you receive the Decision Notice ! :)

You should Bookmark/Favourite this page in your Internet Browser now.

That way you can return to this topic easily to pose any further queries that you may have by replying to the topic.

See : This Topic also !

Thanks in anticipation of your future co-operation in keeping all your PIP related queries to this topic ! :)

bro58
Last edit: 8 years 2 months ago by bro58.

More
8 years 2 months ago #155627 by Pauline
Replied by Pauline on topic Pip text message
Hi all,
Well today I got my decision letter saying I've been awarded standar care. I just wanted to say thank you to you guys for all the help you have given me these past few months. You work extremely har and I'm very greatful. Thank again benefits at work.

More
8 years 2 months ago #155660 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Pip text message

Pauline wrote: Hi all,
Well today I got my decision letter saying I've been awarded standar care. I just wanted to say thank you to you guys for all the help you have given me these past few months. You work extremely har and I'm very greatful. Thank again benefits at work.

Congratulations on the award and thank you for your comments.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.