× Members

PIP Result

More
8 years 3 weeks ago #155613 by karren
PIP Result was created by karren
So

After my daughters home assessment on wednesday, she received a text message today saying it has been agreed she will receive PIP and will be in the account within two weeks.

We are really happy with the result, we don't know what she has got as of yet, but anything will be good as she was turned down for PIP a year ago for her Epilepsy.

So just got to wait till the letter to comes to find out the verdict. We can't believe how fast it was done the woman would not have typed it up till thursday :-)

x

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 3 weeks ago #155639 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP Result
karren

A tentative congratulations.

The paperwork usually runs about a week behind the Decision.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
8 years 2 weeks ago #155865 by karren
Replied by karren on topic PIP Result
Got letter today, got standard rate care, i am happy as they turned her down last year, its seems really hard to get mobility these days.

Only for 2 years though said there going to review in march 2018.

overal I'm happy

More
8 years 2 weeks ago #155873 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP Result

karren wrote: Got letter today, got standard rate care, i am happy as they turned her down last year, its seems really hard to get mobility these days.

Only for 2 years though said there going to review in march 2018.

overal I'm happy

Congratulations

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
8 years 2 weeks ago #155907 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic PIP Result
I'm glad you are happy with your award Karren, thanks for letting us know :)

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.