× Members

should I ring Dwp and explain?

More
8 years 1 month ago #155636 by toys2
should I ring Dwp and explain? was created by toys2
Im pancking like crazy here regarding return of esa50. needs to be returned by 7th april. I sent it 1st class signed for monday the 4th and was told that it will be delivered the next day
Been checking online to no avail, so rang up royal mail to be informed that 1st class can take upto 5 working days!! so that could be next week..( so glad i dont post anything 2nd class!)
I have a feeling that they still not going to receive it tomorrow the deadline!
Should I ring up Dwp ( the number on letter which came with esa50) and explain how it was sent on the 4th 1st class signed for? Im sick with panick.
Thanks in advance

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 1 month ago #155669 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic should I ring Dwp and explain?

steve wrote: Im pancking like crazy here regarding return of esa50. needs to be returned by 7th april. I sent it 1st class signed for monday the 4th and was told that it will be delivered the next day
Been checking online to no avail, so rang up royal mail to be informed that 1st class can take upto 5 working days!! so that could be next week..( so glad i dont post anything 2nd class!)
I have a feeling that they still not going to receive it tomorrow the deadline!
Should I ring up Dwp ( the number on letter which came with esa50) and explain how it was sent on the 4th 1st class signed for? Im sick with panick.
Thanks in advance

I would ring both Maximus and the DWP!

Although it may cause a delay to your claim, providing Maximus receive your ESA50 within a reasonable period your claim should continue.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: toys2

More
8 years 1 month ago #155696 by marieukxx
Replied by marieukxx on topic should I ring Dwp and explain?
I would ring them just to put your mind at ease. I posted mine back on Monday frist class recorded and it was signed for the next day.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.