× Members

moving house while i have an ESA application in

More
8 years 3 weeks ago #155685 by hilly
I sent my ESA renewal in 3 weeks ago and have found out i am moving house out of the area at the end of the month.

any idea what the best way is to notify them of my change of address?

do i write or email or phone the place i sent my application to? or do i contact my nearest office and possibly have to start again or is this going to delay everything.

as you can imagine this house move has come totally at the wrong time and my stress levels are so high i really dont know what to do.

thanks for any advice

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
8 years 3 weeks ago #155711 by bro58

hilly wrote: I sent my ESA renewal in 3 weeks ago and have found out i am moving house out of the area at the end of the month.

any idea what the best way is to notify them of my change of address?

do i write or email or phone the place i sent my application to? or do i contact my nearest office and possibly have to start again or is this going to delay everything.

as you can imagine this house move has come totally at the wrong time and my stress levels are so high i really dont know what to do.

thanks for any advice

Hi H,

You will need to inform DWP ESA in writing and any other DWP departments that you receive benefits from.

Send the letter/s to the address of Benefits Office/Centre on your most recent ESA letter.

Sending Documents to the DWP, ATOS, Capita or Maximus.

You could inform : The Centre for Health and Disability Assessments (CHDA) (aka HAAS) (Maximus) who took over the ESA WCA Contract from ATOS on 02/03/15 by e-mail from this link !!

If you can afford to do so, it may be advisable to pay Royal Mail to have your mail redirected to your new address for the first 2-3 months.

Keep copy of all your written correspondence in a safe place.

bro58

More
8 years 1 week ago #156993 by hilly
Thank you bro for your response, i havent been on the computer since i wrote that due to illness.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.