× Members

ESA reviews how often?

More
8 years 3 weeks ago - 8 years 3 weeks ago #155692 by Poppy
ESA reviews how often? was created by Poppy
Hi there, I have not have a review for esa sopport group for over 2 years but the review is due in Augustthis year, when do you think I will receive a review form to complete again, thanks
Last edit: 8 years 3 weeks ago by .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

8 years 3 weeks ago - 8 years 3 weeks ago #155721 by
Replied by on topic ESA reviews how often?

Poppy wrote: Hi there, I have not have a review for esa sopport group for over 2 years but the review is due in Augustthis year, when do you think I will receive a review form to complete again, thanks

Hi P,

Normally, the longest period between re-assessments is 3 years !

However, some ESA recipients have gone longer than this due to ESA reassessments for current ESA recipients being deferred from January 2014, due to the backlog.

As the reassessment process was reinstated in December 2015, I would expect you to receive your new ESA50 around June this year.

In anticipation of receiving the ESA50 through the post you could make a start now by : Using The PDF Version Of The ESA50 Questionnaire

Whilst referring to the guides on this page, 2nd & 3rd links down :

ESA Claims Guides

See also :

How long do I have to complete the ESA50?

ESA50 too big for the envelope

&

Sending Documents to the DWP or Maximus. (aka CHDA, aka HAAS.)

You should Bookmark/Favourite this page in your Internet Browser now.

That way you can return to this topic easily to pose any further queries that you may have by replying to the topic.

See : This Topic also !

Thanks in anticipation of your future co-operation in keeping all your ESA related queries to this topic ! :)

bro58
Last edit: 8 years 3 weeks ago by .

More
8 years 3 weeks ago #155771 by marieukxx
Replied by marieukxx on topic ESA reviews how often?
Yeah I am pretty sure this last time I went 3 years and I just had a renewal form this month.

More
8 years 1 week ago #156527 by Poppy
Hi there, I have now been awared enhanced care on pip after sending in a MR and it been rejected then I asked for a call back because I was not happy with the decision. Then after 2 weeks I got a call back and discussed my case with the case manager who decided to reverse her decision and told me to cancell my appeal. What a result I was astonished, and happy as punch. My message to everyone is dont give in, keep pushing for justice. :cheer:

My question is : Will I be entitlied to enhanced disability premiumof £15.75 with ESA. I am in the support group on contribution based allowance and now have enhanced care pip.
I live alone no one gets carer allowance for me.
If I am entitled to the extra allowance do I have to claim it myself or will it be automatically paid to me, thanks for all your help.

More
8 years 1 week ago - 8 years 1 week ago #156557 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ESA reviews how often?
Poppy

Well done for arguing your claim.

The ESA premiums are only paid if the claimant is entitled to ESA(IR) either in full or as a top up to their ESA(CB).

ESA(IR) is dependant on your household income, your savings and assets, and any hours that your partner works. See

Asset rule for ESA(IR)

24 hour work rule for ESA(IR)

If you think that you would be eligible for an ESA(IR) top-up then you need to contact the DWP and ask to be sent an ESA3 for a financial assessment.

If you live alone then you may also ne eligible for the Severe Disability Premium which is about £60 extra a week,

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 8 years 1 week ago by Gordon.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Poppy

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.