× Members

PIP medical assessment

More
8 years 5 months ago #155754 by JamesC
PIP medical assessment was created by JamesC
Hi I have my medical assessment on Friday and I was wondering if anyone could tell me what I will need to take with me please
Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 5 months ago #155773 by shelam
Replied by shelam on topic PIP medical assessment
Hi JamesC

So far as I am aware, all you need to take is/are any appliances you use in the course of getting about - if you use walking sticks, take them, or a wheelchair or hand splints etc.

If you mean any medical evidence that you haven't already presented, you could take that with you, but I don't think anyone would read it!!

It's just a matter of being able to show clearly what your limitations are. :)

More
8 years 5 months ago #155780 by penthesili
Replied by penthesili on topic PIP medical assessment
Also take two forms of ID, utility bills, passport, etc, that's the first thing the ATOS assessor asked to see when I had my F2F.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.