× Members

confused.com

More
8 years 2 weeks ago #155805 by weefifi
confused.com was created by weefifi
I wonder if anyone can advise?
I received today a reply about my recent ESA claim form and got today a proof of entitlement to DLA at the higher rate mobility indefinitely. Further on in the letter it says this amount (57.45 weekly) is before any deductions towards the Motability Scheme. I usually received an ESA payment every two weeks but there is no note of this. Does anyone know if I will receive word later or if I wont get anything else ? ;)
Thanls

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 weeks ago #155806 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic confused.com

weefifi wrote: I wonder if anyone can advise?
I received today a reply about my recent ESA claim form and got today a proof of entitlement to DLA at the higher rate mobility indefinitely. Further on in the letter it says this amount (57.45 weekly) is before any deductions towards the Motability Scheme. I usually received an ESA payment every two weeks but there is no note of this. Does anyone know if I will receive word later or if I wont get anything else ? ;)
Thanls

I'm sorry but I am confused by this post. Is this an ESA letter or one for DLA, or one for each?

If it is a DLA letter, then it would not include ant information on your ESA as they are separate benefits and DLA is not affected by ESA.

If it is an ESA letter, then whether it would include details of your DLA would depend on whether you are receiving Income Related ESA or not, if you aren't then your DLA is not relevant income and would not be included.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: weefifi

More
8 years 2 weeks ago #155809 by weefifi
Replied by weefifi on topic confused.com
sorry for confusion - I was sent an ESA500 form and just received a reply from DLA

More
8 years 2 weeks ago #155828 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic confused.com

weefifi wrote: sorry for confusion - I was sent an ESA500 form and just received a reply from DLA

OK, so see my previous post about the DLA letter.

For the ESA50 you should refer to our ESA Claim guides for more information and the criteria against which you are being assessed.

Is this a new claim for ESA or do you already have an award?

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
8 years 2 weeks ago #155853 by weefifi
Replied by weefifi on topic confused.com
yes, it was a new ESA form and still waiting for reply regarding any ESA award -I'm hoping it's in the post
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gordon

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.