× Members

Esa

More
8 years 2 weeks ago #155912 by Caroleg
Esa was created by Caroleg
After applying for ESA i was awarded the work related group. I asked for a mandatory reconsideration to be in the support group over the phone and followed up by letter. I was told by phone i had been reassesed and points deducted for the movement in my arms so i could not be in support group. I said i wanted to appeal and another person rang me back who explained that as i had made my request based on my copd/breathing then this should not have happened. She apologised and i was given support group for a year.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 weeks ago #155922 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic Esa
The decision should be made on your ability/limitations rather than any specific condition. However, that is beside the point as you got the correct award in the end! Thanks for letting us know :)

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.