× Members

DLA/PIP

More
8 years 2 weeks ago #155954 by scoutman
DLA/PIP was created by scoutman
NEED HELP FILL IN PIP FORM 24 MARCH NOT HEARD ANYTHING BUT GOT LETTER FROM DWP stating my DLA was iindefinite letter dated 1st of April but along with tthis letter info about pip does anyone know why this was sent out .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 weeks ago #155956 by shelam
Replied by shelam on topic DLA/PIP
Hi Scout.

I wonder if you have received the PIP form to fill in - you're not very clear about it? Was the 24 March the date received notification of your DLA award or when you were asked to fill in the PIP form? If you could email again and explain more fully, we can maybe help you. If you bookmark the page you should not get lost in among other messages!
The following user(s) said Thank You: scoutman

More
8 years 2 weeks ago #155964 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic DLA/PIP
scout

One other thought, the annual DLA entitlement letter have just been sent out, they include a two or three page letter telling claimants that at some point they will be invited to claim PIP.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
8 years 2 weeks ago #155972 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic DLA/PIP
I am in the middle of claiming PIP but, just yesterday, received the annual 'uprating' letter stating that my DLA will continue until August 2018. it is no wonder that people get confused! :angry:

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
8 years 2 weeks ago #155990 by scoutman
Replied by scoutman on topic DLA/PIP
Sorry the 24 march was the date which my pip had to be in for which it was but I see other people have got annual update letter thats what I think has happened here ,one other thihg I would like to ask do the DWP send out letter stating they have got my form I sent it registered post

Many thanks to all that has helped

More
8 years 2 weeks ago #156059 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic DLA/PIP
No, DWP do not notify the claimant when the forms are received (except sometimes by text if the claimant has given them a mobile number).

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.