× Members

Rescehduling ESA appointment

More
8 years 2 weeks ago #155974 by craig3474
Rescehduling ESA appointment was created by craig3474
Hi guys
I sent my E50 questionnaire off around a month ago and not heard anything as yet in regards to a decision or to be called for a health assessment, but in the meantime I and my family would like to book a 2 week caravan break.
If i receive a appointment letter this week, after booking the caravan, would they allow for me to call to reschedule if it falls during this time? What are usually the rules on this?

Many thanks in advance

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 weeks ago #155975 by shelam
Replied by shelam on topic Rescehduling ESA appointment
Hi CCJ

I think you are allowed to reschedule an appointment once. I don't know whether you need to tell why you need to reschedule - you might be as well to ask other members about that; but you must keep the next appointment you are sent or your claim will be cancelled. Enjoy your holiday!! :)

More
8 years 2 weeks ago #155976 by jotei1966
Replied by jotei1966 on topic Rescehduling ESA appointment
To be honest you should be absolutely fine. For one I waited months for my WCA and even then I called to arrange an audio recording of assessment / and so that a family member could accompany me. Due to this my appointment was rearranged a month later than the original date. And yes as already said you can only rearrange once. unless you have a extremely good reason.
The average waiting time for WCA varies in different areas but as its only been a month since you sent your ESA50 I believe you'll totally fine.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.