× Members

ESA50 'other information' query

More
8 years 2 weeks ago #156015 by emmasmum
ESA50 'other information' query was created by emmasmum
Hello again

Im hoping for a bit of advice again on this wonderful forum.

I'm filling in my ESA50 renewal and was wondering whether it is OK to say in the summary part as a closing statement (other information) that 'I believe I meet the Support Group requirements etc (& give the criteria that you meet & why)'.....

If you are applying for a job, it looks good to say that type of thing ie believe in yourself. But then again it could get up a decision makers nose if they think you are 'a bit of a know it all' and doing their job for them :unsure:

Thanks for any advice

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 weeks ago - 8 years 2 weeks ago #156034 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic ESA50 'other information' query
Hi and Welcome to the forum, you might want to have a look at the following FAQ which explain where everything is

Welcome to Benefits and Work

It is perfectly acceptable to 'guide' the assessor in the way you have suggested. Don't forget that they will know nothing about you other than what you tell them, they are highly unlikely to have access to your previous records.

You should Bookmark/Favourite this page in your Internet Browser now.

That way you can return to this topic easily to pose any further queries that you may have by replying to the topic.

See : This Topic also !

Thanks in anticipation of your future co-operation in keeping all your ESA related queries to this topic ! :)

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 8 years 2 weeks ago by slugsta.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.