× Members

ESA questionnaire lost in post

• Sarah
  • Topic Author
8 years 2 weeks ago #156224 by Sarah
ESA questionnaire lost in post was created by Sarah
Recived a letter today saying my esa assessment had not been recived yet my support worker posted it over 2 wks ago. The letter states if it's not recived by April 19th my benifits could be affected. It took my support worker 2 half hrs to go through the questionnaire leaving me in bed all the next day from exhaustion. I can't bear the thought of having to go trough it again

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 weeks ago #156260 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ESA questionnaire lost in post

Sarah wrote: Recived a letter today saying my esa assessment had not been recived yet my support worker posted it over 2 wks ago. The letter states if it's not recived by April 19th my benifits could be affected. It took my support worker 2 half hrs to go through the questionnaire leaving me in bed all the next day from exhaustion. I can't bear the thought of having to go trough it again

Please tell me you have a copy that you can send?

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
8 years 2 weeks ago #156272 by jotei1966
Replied by jotei1966 on topic ESA questionnaire lost in post
Oh dear, asI do hope you made a copy of it. For future reference (obviously too late now) I sent mine recorded delivery after a read from a few people that the form got "lost" in the post.
Hopefully it turns up and its just been kinda delayed somewhere :)

More
8 years 1 week ago #156368 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic ESA questionnaire lost in post
It could just be that the reminder was started before your form reached the correct department. However, the only way you will know that is by you, or someone on your behalf, phoning Capita to see what is happening.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
8 years 1 week ago #156408 by Onenonblonde
Replied by Onenonblonde on topic ESA questionnaire lost in post
It could be that the reminder crossed in the post with your form being received......

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.