× Members

Pip

More
8 years 4 weeks ago #156226 by Sharon
Pip was created by Sharon
I first received low care and low mobility pip after mandatory reconsideration I received high care with an extra 1 point and low mobility for 4 years until sept 2017 they said they would call me sept 2016 to see if anything has changed,I have actually got worse as now I use an indoor frame also an outdoor walker do I need to tell them this as I am scarred of losing everything if I was to make a new claim.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 3 weeks ago #156262 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Pip

Sharon wrote: I first received low care and low mobility pip after mandatory reconsideration I received high care with an extra 1 point and low mobility for 4 years until sept 2017 they said they would call me sept 2016 to see if anything has changed,I have actually got worse as now I use an indoor frame also an outdoor walker do I need to tell them this as I am scarred of losing everything if I was to make a new claim.

Unless you feel that you meet the criteria for an Enhanced Mobility award you do not need to contact them.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
8 years 3 weeks ago #156332 by Sharon
Replied by Sharon on topic Pip
I think I meet the criteria but I'm not sure whether pip will,if I do leave things the way they are what will happen when I receive a phone call from pip in sept will I need to fill in another form or will pip carry on.

More
8 years 3 weeks ago #156343 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Pip

Sharon wrote: I think I meet the criteria but I'm not sure whether pip will,if I do leave things the way they are what will happen when I receive a phone call from pip in sept will I need to fill in another form or will pip carry on.

I would expect you to be re-assessed in September, this will be a full review of your claim and a new Decision will be made and hopefully a new award.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
8 years 3 weeks ago #156409 by Sharon
Replied by Sharon on topic Pip
Thank you for the advice.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris