× Members

Reminder letter but didnt even receive pip2 form

More
8 years 2 weeks ago #156235 by Charrie
Can anyone advise please?
I received a 'reminder to return your form' letter. I didn't receive the pip2 form they are 'reminding' me to return (current pip award until March 2017) so they are obviously away to assess me again! I have called them to explain and have been told that they will re-issue. However, to say I'm sceptical is an understatement! I'm aware there are strict timelines with forms and I expressed my concerns to them on the phone asking if there was anyone else I needed to inform of this problem eg Atos. The pip lady said I didn't need to do anything apart from wait for the re-issued form.
I have put everything in writing to pip explaining not receiving the form/the phone discussions/the reminder letter etc.
Is there anything else I should have done? I'm new to all this, apologies if it's a stupid question

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 weeks ago #156268 by Gordon

Charrie wrote: Can anyone advise please?
I received a 'reminder to return your form' letter. I didn't receive the pip2 form they are 'reminding' me to return (current pip award until March 2017) so they are obviously away to assess me again! I have called them to explain and have been told that they will re-issue. However, to say I'm sceptical is an understatement! I'm aware there are strict timelines with forms and I expressed my concerns to them on the phone asking if there was anyone else I needed to inform of this problem eg Atos. The pip lady said I didn't need to do anything apart from wait for the re-issued form.
I have put everything in writing to pip explaining not receiving the form/the phone discussions/the reminder letter etc.
Is there anything else I should have done? I'm new to all this, apologies if it's a stupid question

It's not a stupid question and you've done the right thing by writing the DWP.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Charrie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.