× Members

DWP call back time

More
8 years 2 weeks ago #156253 by Poppy
DWP call back time was created by Poppy
Hi there, its been nearly 2 weeks now since I asked for a call back about my MR and no one has called me back. Everytime I call them to ask why they havn't called me back they just say they are really busy and they will mark it as urgent. Do you think they will ever call me back or do they have to reply to my request, thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 weeks ago #156279 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic DWP call back time

Poppy wrote: Hi there, its been nearly 2 weeks now since I asked for a call back about my MR and no one has called me back. Everytime I call them to ask why they havn't called me back they just say they are really busy and they will mark it as urgent. Do you think they will ever call me back or do they have to reply to my request, thanks

If you ask for a call back then you should receive one!

From your previous posts it's been 5-6 weeks since you made the request for an MR, this is still within the timescale that we would expect it to be actioned by, but it's not unreasonable for you to be chasing for an update.

Unfortunately, there is no required time within which an MR has to be completed by, so you are very much in the hands of the DWP at the moment.

If it goes to 8 weeks then you might want to involve your MP.

Contacting your MP

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.