× Members

FYI, PIP starting in N.I. in June 2016

More
8 years 2 weeks ago #156304 by sarahjane
FYI, PIP starting in N.I. in June 2016 was created by sarahjane
So all Northern Ireland people on the forum, get looking at all the PIP guides as from June its PIP rather than DLA, apart from those 65 and over or children not 16 yet

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 weeks ago #156316 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic FYI, PIP starting in N.I. in June 2016

sarahjane wrote: So all Northern Ireland people on the forum, get looking at all the PIP guides as from June its PIP rather than DLA, apart from those 65 and over or children not 16 yet

The initial rollout in Jun affects new claims and Fixed Term awards ending after then, I would guess that the latter will have a 20 week lead in as they did in the UK, so it may not affect immediately affect claimants who's claim ends prior to 7 November, although I have to stress that I have not seen this documented anywhere.

Indefinite awards will not be affected earlier than December 2016.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: sarahjane

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.