× Members

PIP

More
8 years 2 weeks ago #156321 by diane
PIP was created by diane
HI ,

My PIP MEDICAL Tues 26/04 .

My memory is poor , which is stated on my form ,

Would it be exceptable if I took a some notes with me , which I could refer to on questioning .

I.e , if and when Iam left responsilbe to look after my house keys , More often than not , I leave them on outside of my main door .

Get off bus at wrong stop
Leave my glasses everywhere . due to memory ( I cant read without them )signs / directions

Also to jog my memory to ad the effects of medication , etc etc .

Ty.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 weeks ago #156324 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP
Diane

There should not be a problem with you doing this, but you should explain why to the assessor and try not to use them unless you need to, but don't hesitate to do so if you do.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: diane

More
8 years 2 weeks ago #156516 by diane
Replied by diane on topic PIP
Hi .
Another q,s Please ?

My DLA award is MR care . As i need help with with Personell care , several times through out the day .

Mobility LR . As I need guidance and supervision when walking outside .

Any advise on what points I should receive ?( IF my assement is fair ) .

If I manage to remememeber the advice and main points I have picked up on this very valuable site .

With many thanks to Moderators / Members .

More
8 years 2 weeks ago #156551 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP

diane wrote: Hi .
Another q,s Please ?

My DLA award is MR care . As i need help with with Personell care , several times through out the day .

Mobility LR . As I need guidance and supervision when walking outside .

Any advise on what points I should receive ?( IF my assement is fair ) .

If I manage to remememeber the advice and main points I have picked up on this very valuable site .

With many thanks to Moderators / Members .

I'm afraid there is no easy way to answer this, the criteria for PIP is different from DLA and the assessment process is significantly different. You need to go through the PIP Claim guide to see how your current limitations would score for each of the PIP activities.

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/help-for-claimants/pip

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
8 years 1 week ago #157174 by diane
Thankyou again .

My F2F . Tues coming , I

I have issues with Alcohol , Which is stated on my Form ,

As my meeting is getting closer , I feel the only way I will be able to face
the challenge is by having a glass of wine before I get in the Taxi ,

Would this go against me in any way ? Thank you .

More
8 years 1 week ago #157194 by diane
Hi .

Could someone give me a breif Guide to writing a letter from a family member who knows about my difficulties ,

They not that good with letter writing , leaving them apprehensive about doing a letter .
Im not to good with it mysef .

Would be greatful for any guidance .

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.