× Members

ESA85

More
8 years 1 week ago #156384 by Spridgett
ESA85 was created by Spridgett
Good evening Forum,

I wrote to the DWP nearly one month ago to request a copy of the ESA85 report from my recent f2f. Although I was notified as to the successful outcome of my reassessment within days, I have yet to receive the ESA85 report, although I have proof of delivery to the DWP. Does anybody know how long I should expect to have to wait to receive this? I do not want to waste my time, energy and money hanging on the line to the DWP to chase this up, if I do not need to.

Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 1 week ago #156395 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ESA85

Spridgett wrote: Good evening Forum,

I wrote to the DWP nearly one month ago to request a copy of the ESA85 report from my recent f2f. Although I was notified as to the successful outcome of my reassessment within days, I have yet to receive the ESA85 report, although I have proof of delivery to the DWP. Does anybody know how long I should expect to have to wait to receive this? I do not want to waste my time, energy and money hanging on the line to the DWP to chase this up, if I do not need to.

Thank you.

It can take a while for letters to reach the right department in the DWP, but even taking that into account I would have expected you to have received the report in two week or three at the most. I'm afraid you are going to have to chase them.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Spridgett

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.