× Members

Phone call from Health and Disability Assessment

More
8 years 1 week ago #156422 by Elizabeth Holms
Phone call from Health and Disability Assessment was created by Elizabeth Holms
I've just had a phone call from Health and Disability Assent asking me to go for an interview at my local office tomorrow, I declined as I need someone with me, they said that they would send me an appointment for next week. I filled an ESA form about 7 weeks ago and I am on DLA , can anyone tell me if the assessment is for both benefits or if it's for seperate.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 1 week ago - 8 years 1 week ago #156434 by slugsta
Hi and Welcome to the forum, you might want to have a look at the following FAQ which explains where everything is

Welcome to Benefits and Work

This assessment will be for ESA. You will be 'invited' to claim PIP rather than DLA at some stage but nothing will happen without you knowing. You were within your rights to refuse the appointment as you are entitled to 7 days notice (although this does include the time it takes the letter to reach you).

The ESA guide explains what to expect at the assessment. You can take someone with you.

ESA claims and appeals

You should Bookmark/Favourite this page in your Internet Browser now.

That way you can return to this topic easily to pose any further queries that you may have by replying to the topic.

See : This Topic also !

Thanks in anticipation of your future co-operation in keeping all your ESA related queries to this topic ! :)

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 8 years 1 week ago by slugsta.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.