× Members

Change of adress

More
8 years 1 week ago #156521 by attiq
Change of adress was created by attiq
Hi everyone
Thnx for this wonderful site I am competing how disability effects you?the problem i am having is my ex moved out in feb this year then she came last week. I am living on living assistance in have to involve the police but police asked me to leave had no option now I am in different council having a worst time my adress is the previous one dwp. I have redirected the post as matter is going to court but it will take time. I got summary report from gp and asked him to write a letter all he is saying that he cannot give letter as dwp can contact him if they need but i just had a horrible experience with them.
Your help or advice will be v very helpful at this stage of life
Thnx

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 1 week ago #156556 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Change of adress

attiq wrote: Hi everyone
Thnx for this wonderful site I am competing how disability effects you?the problem i am having is my ex moved out in feb this year then she came last week. I am living on living assistance in have to involve the police but police asked me to leave had no option now I am in different council having a worst time my adress is the previous one dwp. I have redirected the post as matter is going to court but it will take time. I got summary report from gp and asked him to write a letter all he is saying that he cannot give letter as dwp can contact him if they need but i just had a horrible experience with them.
Your help or advice will be v very helpful at this stage of life
Thnx

You need to inform each office that is dealing with your claim(s) in writing of the new address. I'd also contact Capita or ATOS as applicable for your postcode of the change in address.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: attiq

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.