× Members

Lost statement

More
8 years 1 week ago #156581 by discusdude
Lost statement was created by discusdude
I was statemented while in college in 1998 for dyslixia and learning difficulties which demonstrates that I need extra support and equipment to read, write etc. I have lost the report (I seem to have everything else but that) will it be Important to my PIP application. I have just gone through access to work and they awarded me a number of things due to my disability and learning difficulties. I have this report and will be getting medical reports off my consultant a pond GP, is the college one important. I have nothing else as my parents never kept anything :(

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 1 week ago #156621 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Lost statement

discusdude wrote: I was statemented while in college in 1998 for dyslixia and learning difficulties which demonstrates that I need extra support and equipment to read, write etc. I have lost the report (I seem to have everything else but that) will it be Important to my PIP application. I have just gone through access to work and they awarded me a number of things due to my disability and learning difficulties. I have this report and will be getting medical reports off my consultant a pond GP, is the college one important. I have nothing else as my parents never kept anything :(

I can't really answer your question, are you relying on this report to support your claim? Is the condition the same now as it was 1998, if not then it may be of little value?

It's possible that there is a copy of your letter on your medical records. See

Requesting your medical records

Charging for medical records

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
8 years 1 week ago #156651 by discusdude
Replied by discusdude on topic Lost statement
Thanks for the reply Gordon, i was hoping to use it as evidence as it states i need support with my communication, written, reading and speaking, but i will have to hope that other repports from my access to work is enough. my other disabilties will be covered by my GP and consultant letters. i will continue to search for it but i am losing places to look :(

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.