× Members

Capita Health Professionals

More
8 years 1 week ago #156936 by Katrina Guntrip
Capita Health Professionals was created by Katrina Guntrip
I have been summoned to my-face-to-face with Capita in May. I currently receive DLA high rate care and mobility so am transferring to PiP. On reading the article about the unprofessional behaviour of a Capita health professional I am now most concerned. I would like to think this is a rogue assessor and in the main they are caring, professional people but now I have no confidence in the procedure .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 1 week ago #156957 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Capita Health Professionals

Katrina wrote: I have been summoned to my-face-to-face with Capita in May. I currently receive DLA high rate care and mobility so am transferring to PiP. On reading the article about the unprofessional behaviour of a Capita health professional I am now most concerned. I would like to think this is a rogue assessor and in the main they are caring, professional people but now I have no confidence in the procedure .

The thing you have to remember that sites like B&W only deal with a small fraction of the claims being looked at any particular time. We're probably dealing with upwards of a 100 members and their claims at the moment, the system will have upwards of 10,000 claimants going through the process.

Whilst I am not suggesting that that there are not major problems with the way that the benefit system is being operated at the moment, the reality is that the majority of claimants are dealt with professionally and receive the award that they deserve.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

• Stevieboy
8 years 6 days ago #157200 by Stevieboy
Replied by Stevieboy on topic Capita Health Professionals
Hi everybody , I have been summoned for a face to face , medical on Monday at capita centre in leciester , has anybody dealt with them before . As I've read that they have giving the lowest reports back to the diwp for a decision . Help

More
8 years 5 days ago #157265 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Capita Health Professionals

Stevieboy wrote: Hi everybody , I have been summoned for a face to face , medical on Monday at capita centre in leciester , has anybody dealt with them before . As I've read that they have giving the lowest reports back to the diwp for a decision . Help

I assume that we are to late to offer advice.

Hope it went well.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
8 years 5 days ago #157288 by cossack
Replied by cossack on topic Capita Health Professionals
Just to say I was assessed for PIP back in Dec of last year by Capita and was interviewed by an ex paramedic. This was at a centre in Walsall, West Mids. I found her to be very professional, polite and got the impression that she had thoroughly read my app form and copious med notes. Not all assessors are like that IDIOT on TV the other night - thoroughly offensive and disrespectful to all disabled people. Try to remain calm and explain how your disability affects you. I was lucky (/!) to be awarded both enhanced care and mobility. Good luck.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.