× Members

IR ESA Uprating letter never did come! A/one else?

More
8 years 2 weeks ago #157663 by IamShell
Still waiting. I'm guessing if I want one now I will have to call them?

Is anyone else STILL waiting or can I assume all those here who were saying theirs was delayed or hadn't arrived, have got one now? Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 weeks ago #157673 by Mabel2015
I'm still waiting too

More
8 years 2 weeks ago #157709 by Ditzee
I am also waiting since January

More
8 years 2 weeks ago #157721 by cats6

Shell wrote: Still waiting. I'm guessing if I want one now I will have to call them?

Is anyone else STILL waiting or can I assume all those here who were saying theirs was delayed or hadn't arrived, have got one now? Thanks

I've still not had one but then i am under re assessment & my 2015 ESA award letter is still in date for a few more weeks.. i understand housing benefit/ or community charge support letter can be used as prove in place of ESA award?
Just giving a national insurance number is enough in most cases since we are all electronically tagged !
but i do understand there are situations where visible proof would need to be seen.
To be honest with all the stress from these assessments I'm in no rush to hear from them as long as my payments are still being made i consider that a bonus !

More
8 years 2 weeks ago #157724 by Jimbo
I'm still waiting for mine also.

More
8 years 2 weeks ago #157729 by Francis
Me too..

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.