× Members

SAR

More
8 years 1 day ago #157850 by gay/pm
SAR was created by gay/pm
I would like to make a Special Access Request to DWP does anyone know the telephone number to ring first, I have the paperwork request forms do I send them to the address that is on decision letter thankyou

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 1 day ago #157873 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic SAR

gay/pm wrote: I would like to make a Special Access Request to DWP does anyone know the telephone number to ring first, I have the paperwork request forms do I send them to the address that is on decision letter thankyou

There's no need to phone them, just send the request to the DWP office that deals with your claim.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
7 years 11 months ago #160332 by gay/pm
Replied by gay/pm on topic SAR
i have received documentation from my SAR application, wonder if someone can help me understand something, ESA56 04/14 Score from physical assessment,there is a list of activities and their scoring, Activity 1 Moving Around across the top it says Customer then HCP then DM scores Customer score for this was 15, HCP was 15 and DM was 15.Down the list are other activities standing/sitting, reaching and so on, all other activities i scored zero points from HCP and DM, so total score was 15points from the one activity,because i scored this 15 points does that mean they didnt bother scoring any other points on the other activities because i had already qualified? or should i have had some other points? Also it says to be reviewed in 2 years, i assume it means filling out another ESA50 form, does it also mean another F2F.
Thankyou.

More
7 years 11 months ago #160383 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic SAR

gay/pm wrote: i have received documentation from my SAR application, wonder if someone can help me understand something, ESA56 04/14 Score from physical assessment,there is a list of activities and their scoring, Activity 1 Moving Around across the top it says Customer then HCP then DM scores Customer score for this was 15, HCP was 15 and DM was 15.Down the list are other activities standing/sitting, reaching and so on, all other activities i scored zero points from HCP and DM, so total score was 15points from the one activity,because i scored this 15 points does that mean they didnt bother scoring any other points on the other activities because i had already qualified? or should i have had some other points? Also it says to be reviewed in 2 years, i assume it means filling out another ESA50 form, does it also mean another F2F.
Thankyou.

I would have expected the assessor to have reviewed all of the ESA activities so if they scored you zero points for all of these but Moving Around then this is likely their view. The DM is only concerned with whether an award can be made, so once they agreed with the 15 points, there was no need for them to comment on any of the other activities as this qualifies you for the Support Group.

The years is likely when you will be reassessed, I'm afraid it's not possible to say whether a F2F will be required then.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.