× Members

Notification of performance measurement visit

More
8 years 1 week ago #158059 by Ray
Hi
I have a visit on Tuesday, I currently receive ESA with the support component . In the letter they ask about money , savings and rent/tenancy for both myself and my wife. My wife is in full time employment. Do I have to provide this information if ESA is not means tested?
Your advice on this and anything else useful to know about these types of visits would be appreciated
Thanks
Ray

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 1 week ago #158080 by Gordon

Ray wrote: Hi
I have a visit on Tuesday, I currently receive ESA with the support component . In the letter they ask about money , savings and rent/tenancy for both myself and my wife. My wife is in full time employment. Do I have to provide this information if ESA is not means tested?
Your advice on this and anything else useful to know about these types of visits would be appreciated
Thanks
Ray

If you are not receiving any Income Related benefit, which would involve your wife then I can't see why they would need to see anything in regard your wife, however, any joint information (because of your involvement), such as tenancy agreement would be something they would be entitled to see, although none of these, with the exception of pension income are relevant to an ESA(CB) claim.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ray

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.